Become a Better Nurse With Your ONS Membership
With cancer care constantly changing, it can be challenging to keep up with all the latest developments, but ONS can help. Your membership connects you with 24-hour access to clinical practice information to help you in your practice as well as the continuing nursing education you need for your profession. And that’s just the beginning.
- Education on your terms through online offerings, live events, and print-based pieces
- Access to the clinical practice information you need to best treat your patients
- Subscriptions to the two most recognized journals in cancer nursing—Oncology Nursing Forum and Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, including member-only online access to searchable, full-text articles. Members can earn free contact hours through these publications.
- A subscription to ONS Connect, a monthly news magazine filled with tips for managing your career, taking care of yourself, and providing the best care possible to your patients
- Savings on certification for OCN®, AOCN® (renewal only), CPHONTM, CPON®, CBCNTM, AOCNP®, and AOCNS® credentials
- Discounts on conference registrations, continuing education, publications, and resources
- Networking opportunities that allow you to connect through local chapters, special interest groups (included with your membership), and more—both online and in person
- Career resources, including an online jobs database and leadership development resources
- Special offers on credit cards, cell phone service, computers, insurance, and more.